I guess I’m getting into the swing of things. I would like to announce the immediate availability of Crtx_DB 0.5.0.
I personally feel that this is Beta quality, but I would like to get a few more people looking at it before I go to that state. Again, all tests pass, despite some larger internal changes. I also added 3-4 more tests this time.
- Added 1:1 relationship support to Crtx_DB_DataObject
- Added setPrimaryKey(), setTablePrefix() and setTableSuffix()
- Added getPrimaryKey(), getTableName() and getConnection()
- Fixed Crtx_DB_DataObject_Record::update()
- Fixed Crtx_DB_DataObject_Record::add()
- Fixed Crtx_DB_DataObject_Record::delete()
- Added the ability to re-use PDO objects in Crtx_DB
- Should now be PHP5.0.x + pecl/PDO compatible
More information on 1:1 relationships can be found in this blog post